Monday, April 05, 2004

To the Dogs...

This past weekend, I went to the Pet Expo. I'll keep it brief: I love puppies and kitties and bunnies and tigers and piggies and stuff. :) It makes me smile. :) See? I fell in love, with one small puppy. I couldn't adopt her, but by the time I returned 2 days later, she had found a new home and I tearfully watched her drive off with her new family. I'm a sucker for cute furry things. Like the big huge pig that was going into labor at 11:30 last night. I was the first one at the entire Fairgrounds to notice. I wanted to stay to watch her have her little piggies, but we had to leave. They called me today to say she successfully had 10 little piggies, the last one being born at about 3:30pm today. I guess waiting 16 hours would have been a little tiresome. But I tell you, it would've been hard to wipe the smile off my face.

On another related yet completely different note, I finally put my "The Apprentice" skills to use, by wandering around the Expo and determining what makes a good booth, what attracts people and paying customers, and what doesn't. Nice to see I've actually finally learned something from all my TV viewing. That, too, makes me smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home