Saturday, November 27, 2004

Conversation with G-d

I've had a lot on my mind lately, so I did something I haven't done in a really long time. I spent the early afternoon on Thanksgiving Day, and went to a nearby park, walked a little, sat down, and had a little conversation with G-d. We've had our moments together in the past, but we haven't seriously talked in about 4 years. It was time to catch up. The weather was beautiful and clear, temperatures about 73 degrees and sunny, warm sun on the face, cool breeze in the air, very rejuvenating. I've been having more and more of these calming and peaceful moments lately, and I almost wonder if it's denial of what is to come.

Things I'm thankful for:

1. My wife.
2. My family.
3. My health and the health of my wife and family.
4. My friends - I don't tell them nearly often enough.
5. My cat.
6. My job, while I still have it.
7. Enough money to have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my tummy.
8. Nature.
9. Music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home