Saturday, January 29, 2005

Lost It

Has there been any research showing the correlation between hormone level changes in connection with big life changes, aside from pregnancy? I've been packing like a mad hound and realizing that for 2 people who others say don't have a lot of stuff for 2 people, we have a TON of stuff. Packing sucks. No ifs, ands or buts. And at the end of the day, exhaustion setting in, I had a little emotional breakdown. Like postpartum, I guess I'm really not ready for it to be over in some ways. I'm really anxious about the job situation, missing my friends, the weather, having a lot of social anxiety more than anything, even worried about my marriage. And all I wanted was to be around some friends tonight, I was in a really bad place... and they're all busy. So, I'm in an even worse place, wondering how often I'll feel like this in MD. Post pregnancy symptoms: mood swings, spontaneous crying, loneliness, depression. Yeah, I've definitely lost it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home