Monday, February 07, 2005

Stuck

On the way to D.C.... Stuck... Car broke down... in Arkansas... never thought I'd ever be in AK for more than a few hours... Plusses: Southern hospitality and cooking... Minuses: Behind schedule, extra costs, dead car.

More to come when I'm not too upset to write about it...

Apparently Travis, my driving buddy, was not too upset to write, so if you want to know more about the adventures, check out his blog: http://www.hopstudios.com/nep/column/stuck_in_russellville.html

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger ForestRane said...

Wow, so much has happened so quickly. I just found the link to your blog and missed saying goodbye. I'll have to spend some time reading backwards to figure out what's been happening with you.

Sorry to hear about being stuck in Arkansas, but I think that's better than being stuck in Louisiana. I hated Louisiana, no southern hospitality there. Hope you aren there for too long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home