Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Retraction

Is it really fair to say one is acclimating simply because they have one 70 degree day? I mean, all it takes to really spoil that mood is another heavy snowfall... like the one I woke up to today. Yesterday 70, today 30, windy and heavy snow. Nope. Not acclimating at all.


*update as of 11:30pm: The news said it actually was only 26 degrees today, with wind up to 50 miles an hour, for a wind chill of 7 degrees in my area. Was it really 70 yesterday, or was I dreaming!?!?!?

4 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger ForestRane said...

Oh, the snow was just to keep you humble. Sure hope you brought some good warm clothes with you.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger hermitdeb said...

I don't know if they're good or warm, but I brought everything I own, so if I layer it enough, eventually it should work... I hope.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger ForestRane said...

Just think, by next winter, you'll do just fine. :)

Of course, you still have to make it through the heat and humidity of summer too.

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Diane Westcott said...

Hey, it keeps raining here in LA so believe me, my friend, you ain't missin' nothin'. Go ROLL in the snow for me!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO! luv, di

 

Post a Comment

<< Home