I have been having the worst experience with a company that I have ever had in my life with Comcast Cable. I really, truly hate Comcast. But the story is so long and painful (and still unresolved) that I didn't feel like writing about it... So I've decided instead to write about companies that I would actually endorse. Not just OK companies, but companies (or products) that are so above and beyond the competition, that when I speak of them I feel like I am doing a commercial.
Perhaps if I put it out there, maybe I'll get a paid endorsement. The only sad thing is that the list is kind of (very) short right now. But I'll let you know if I feel like expanding:
- Jet Blue: worth the drive all the way to Long Beach.
- Washington Mutual: truly free banking, and they mean it.
- America's Tire Company: free patching, excellent service every time, every location.
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese: there is no substitute for the original Kraft Dinner.
- My eye doctor: almost worth being nearly blind temporarily so I can fly home to see the best.
- AAA: great rates, great service.
Sadly, not as many as I had hoped for, but it's a beginning.