Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The "DISLIKE" Stamp

Have you ever bought a pack of the Post Office's "LOVE" stamps, perhaps for a special occasion such as a wedding or Mother's Day? I have... and the darn things only come in 20-packs. Does anyone else ever feel a poke in the gut when you have to plop one of those silly "I LOVE YOU" stamps on a letter that just isn't deserving? I'm sure there are worse cases than mine, but I'm reminded every once in a while... like when I'm paying a Comcast bill, for example.

3 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Adam R. said...

:)

I think that it would be really cool if there were stamps for all kinds of different feelings.

You could have "BOREDOM," "LUST," "APATHY," "HATRED," "CONFUSION," and so on.

I'd really like to see some of the designs for those stamps.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger ForestRane said...

Oh, I really like Adam's idea's for stamps. I can see it now, LUST on all of my holiday cards.

Oh wait, I don't send holiday cards. Bummer.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger myblog said...

I can’t believe that the stores are already selling Christmas decorations. Where has this year gone?! Pretty soon it’ll be time to send out Christmas cards. Unbelievable! I’ve been surfing around to see if anybody’s talking about the latest gift ideas for the holidays. I never know what to get my relatives, especially those far away. My keyword search led me to The . While your blog wasn’t exactly on topic, I really have enjoyed reading your comments. Happy Holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home