Sunday, June 19, 2005

Can't Get it Right

Remember a few months back, when after weeks of temperatures in the 30's, 50 finally felt HOT? Now, after a week in the upper 90's, the 70's felt COLD. I just can't get my body to acclimate correctly.

In other unrelated news, I found an old journal of mine... probably something I never should have read again. The details are interesting, shocking, and in some ways not surprising at all.... but the one thing I do realize is that there are definitely some things in life where that saying "The more things change, the more they stay the same..." really applies. And no matter where I go or what I do in life, there's always something that can creep back in and point out how I just can't get some things right.

3 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger travis said...

On the plus side, looks like you're really good at journal writing!

 
At 6:00 AM, Anonymous home credit line said...

A

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear friends

We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.

Please attend our little web poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than heavy metal

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/fettabsaugung/index.html]fettabsaugung[/url]

Do you have a burning question we could ask all the stars at The BRIT Awards?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home