Friday, July 15, 2005

Fios?

I've been thinking a lot about what I like and don't like about living in Maryland since I've moved... Surprisingly, so far, the #1 reason I would want to move from here is to get rid of Comcast. Honestly.

Today, I think I found my way out. I think I can get Fios... fiber optic internet service. Does anyone reading this know anything about it or have heard of any plusses or minuses? With Fios, supposedly I can keep my broadband phone, get rid of Comcast, and replace the cable with satellite. It will be slightly more per month, but only slightly... and worth it if I actually get service regularly. (... writing this after another week of no internet and no phone service.)

3 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Adam R. said...

I've heard of it, but I know almost nothing about it.

However, it certainly can't be worse than Comcast.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger hermitdeb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Adam R. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home