Everyone seems to be doing the "10 things you've done no one else has" thing, so I'll try too. I'm sure others have done these things, but they're relatively unique experiences that make me feel a little better about my hum drum life.
(in no particular order)
1. Pushed George Lucas out of the way because I was late to class and he was blocking my path.
2. Rode my bicycle from San Francisco to Los Angeles - twice.
3. Explained what an intern was to Robert Downey Jr. over cheese dip at a Bel Air party hosted by Robert Altman.
4. Pretended to be deaf for a day by plugging my ears.
5. Sat in the audience at the last public taping of "The Tonight Show" with Johnny Carson, the one where Bette Midler sat on his desk and sang.
6. Played basketball on the court of Northwestern University... and won a silver medal.
7. Purchased teen magazines, ripped out the pin-ups of Duran Duran, and sold them individually to my elementary school classmates.
8. Survived the Northridge earthquake - in Northridge.
9. Went to a sex-type club dressed as a doctor in scrubs with a friend dressed in a ski outfit with poles, because we thought we were going to "Cinematic", not "Sin-a-Matic," for Halloween.
10. Listened into the phone as Justin Timberlake sang "Cry Me a River" on the other end.